Friday, December 11, 2015

October

Highlights from October

Anthony's family has a cattle ranch in Wyoming that we visit often. In October, the calves are weighted, loaded into a semi truck and sold to a feed lot. While Anthony worked the cows, Laughlin and I went for a walk.  I wore him and explored a little. He slept most of the time and wasn't too impressed by the cows when he was awake.




Laughlin discovered his toes. Within a week, he began holding his toes to help him roll over on to his tummy.





4 Months Old


This was the last month he fit into the outfit we brought him home in. At his 4 month appointment, he was in the 5th percentile for height, 25th for weight, and 90th for head circumference.  


Halloween

I was an FFA member showing Laughlin who was my baby lamb. I hot glued over 200 cotton balls onto a onesie and the little guy hated it because I wouldn't let him eat the cotton. Anthony was Homer Simpson. I made him this mask in about 5 minutes. He won the costume contest at work.






A year ago on Halloween, Anthony and I wrapped up this jack-o-lantern onesie and gave it my family to announce Laughlin's existence.


No comments:

Post a Comment