Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sept 28 - October 4

Monday:
Every time I try to read Where the Wild Things Are to Laughlin, he cries.

Tuesday:
I really think that with a little help Laughlin could fit his whole fist in his mouth. My fear of being that mom having to explain to an ER doctor why my baby's hand is stuck in his mouth is the only thing keeping me from trying.

Wednesday:
That moment when you realize you are sporting Grandpa's haircut.
(Photo and caption credit belongs to my sister Camilla)



Thursday:
Throw Back Thursday
This is one of my favorite pictures. I think Laughlin was about six weeks old.



Friday:
I took Laughlin to see a massage therapist to see if she could help him. His little back was out which was causing his colicky symptoms. For the first time pretty much ever, we can go on car rides without both of us crying.

Saturday:
This is how we watch conference.
Elder Uchtdorf is his favorite.

Sunday:
We had a great time with Nanna, Baca and Chandra today.


No comments:

Post a Comment